Dataset Update Dates
An update of the interactive map is carried out once a month. The interactive map will be unavailable from 4pm till approximately 7pm on this day to allow the update to take place.
Please note that not all datasets are updated monthly. To see which datasets have been updated please see below.
The last update was carried out on Wednesday 12th December 2018.
Updates are planned for the following dates:
- 13th February 2019
- 13th March 2019
- 10th April 2019
Latest Data Updates
Wednesday 12th December 2018:
The following datasets have been updated:
- Ancient Woodland (England)
- Biosphere Reserves (England
- Countryside Stewardship Agreement Management Areas (England)
- Licence Blocks (GB)
- Listed Buildings (England)
- Local Nature Reserves (England)
- National Nature Reserves (England)
- Offshore Windfarms (GB)
- Protected wreck sites (England)
- Ramsar Sites (England)
- Registered Battlefields (England)
- Registered Parks and Gardens (England)
- Scheduled Monuments (England)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest (England)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest Condition Units (England)
- Special Areas of Conservation (England)
- Special Protection Areas (England)
- SSSI Impact Risk Zones – to assess planning applications for likely impacts on SSSIs/SACs/SPAs & Ramsar sites (England)
- Well Heads (GB)
- Wildlife Enhancement Scheme Agreements (England)
- World Heritage Sites (England)
To see previous release details, please click here.