Dataset Update Dates
An update of the interactive map is carried out once a month. The interactive map will be unavailable from 4pm till approximately 7pm on this day to allow the update to take place.
Please note that not all datasets are updated monthly. To see which datasets have been updated please see below.
The last update was carried out on Wednesday 9th October 2019.
Updates are planned for the following dates:
- 13th November 2019
- 11th December 2019
Latest Data Updates
Wednesday 9th October 2019:
The following datasets have been updated:
- Ancient Woodland (England)
- England Coast Path Coastal Margin
- England Coast Path Route
- Special Area of Conservation (Marine Components GB)
- Licence Blocks (GB)
- Listed Buildings (England)
- Protected wreck sites (England)
- Registered Battlefields (England)
- Registered Parks and Gardens (England)
- Scheduled Monuments (England)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest (England)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest (Wales)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest Condition Units (England)
- SSSI Impact Risk Zones – to assess planning applications for likely impacts on SSSIs/SACs/SPAs & Ramsar sites (England)
- Well Heads (GB)
- World Heritage Sites (England)
To see previous release details, please click here.