Dataset Update Dates
An update of the interactive map is carried out once a month. The interactive map will be unavailable from 4pm till approximately 7pm on this day to allow the update to take place.
Please note that not all datasets are updated monthly. To see which datasets have been updated please see below.
The last update was carried out on Wednesday 9th June 2021.
Updates are planned for the following dates:
- 7th July 2021
- 11th August 2021
- 8th September 2021
Latest Data Updates
Wednesday 9th June 2021:
The following datasets have been added:
- Common Pheasant and Red-legged Partridge releases – European sites and 500m buffer zones as at 31 May 2021
- Natura sites (England)
The following datasets have been updated:
- England Coast Path Coastal Margin
- England Coast Path Route
- Listed Buildings (England)
- Local Nature Reserves (England)
- Moorland Change Map 2018-19 (England)
- National Nature Reserves (England)
- Offshore Windfarms (GB)
- Protected wreck sites (England)
- Registered Battlefields (England)
- Registered Parks and Gardens (England)
- Scheduled Monuments (England)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest (England)
- Sites of Special Scientific Interest Condition Units (England)
- Special Areas of Conservation (England)
- SSSI Impact Risk Zones - to assess planning applications for likely impacts on SSSIs/SACs/SPAs & Ramsar sites (England)
- World Heritage Sites (England)
To see previous release details, please click here.